Flickr, Twitter, RSS, Digg, Delicious
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Buildings at Funny Angles – Millennium Point Car Park, Birmingham
- Hello World (Again!)
- Birmingham Riots 3
- Birmingham Riots 2
- Birmingham Riots
- Graffiti Galore
- iPhone 3GS vs Rothko – Rothkoesque 5
- Birmingham Free Running, Not Parkour
- Buildings at Funny Angles – The Mailbox, Birmingham
- Focus on Imaging, NEC, March 2011
- Apple iPad 2 – March 2011
- Nikon D800 and Photography
- ND Update…Done :-)
- Birmingham Anti-Cuts Protest March – Saturday 26th February 2011
- Anti-Cuts Protest march in Birmingham right now
- Apple / Intel Thunderbolt on New MacBook Pros
- Buildings at Funny Angles – Citrus Regularity, London
- Remembrance Day Parade 2010
- Sitting in a Pub Again
- Buildings at Funny Angles – The Cube, Birmingham
- Derelict Urban Colour
- Dancing on a Wall
- iPhone 3GS vs Rothko – Rothkoesque 4
- iPhone 3GS vs Architecture
- Rothko 3 – Even More Rothkoesque
- Frankfurt Christmas Market 2010
- BYO Image Search – Not that great a service yet :-(
- Welcome to 2011 :-)
- Do I Need More Gear?
- London’s Borough Market
- Wind and Wuthering
- Firework Tracers
- Orange Sunset (again!)
- Prague Busker
- Manchester Beetham Tower pt 2
- Strong Lines and Strong Colours
- Selfridges in Sepia
- ND Flickr Favourites
Sit back, relax and…
...i really hope you find something fun, beautiful, inspiring, informative or just downright quirky here. Enjoy in private, or spread the word. Contact Me. Whatever you want.
The text, photography and other images here are created and owned by Nakedigit and are all protected by copyright law.
If there is something here you would like to use, publish or reproduce in any way then please contact me. Nakedigit would welcome this, but asks that prior written permission is sought first.
Email: nakedigit at gmail.com
ND Zeitgeist"black and white" "Snow Hill" 13 Miles Abstract angles apple Apple iMac Apple iPad Apple iPhone Architecture Artsfest B&W Birmingham Birmingham Half Marathon Birmingham UK Black & White Blue Blur Broad St Broad Street Building Canal Colour Colours Crowds Custard Factory event Exhausted Faces Flickr Flowers Follow Gardens Graffiti Green Half Marathon iPhone iPhone 3Gs Joggers Jogging Keep Fit Lines lomography London Marathon Mark Rothko Monochrome Nakedigit New Zealand Nikkor 70-300mm Nikon D80 Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Orange peeling paint People Photography PhotoStats Plants Plastic camera Pocket Camera Poland Red Rothkoesque Runners Running Selfridges sepia sky sunset urban decay watched Watching Yellow
Recent Flickr additions
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Lots of colourful Photographs of Flowers in Birmingham UK’s Parks. Cannon Hill Park. Highgate Park. Continue reading
Birmingham UK has Towers old and new. Photographs of Birmingham’s BT Tower, Chinese Pagoda, Beetham Tower, Old Joe clock tower, Joseph Chamberlain clock tower, Clydesdale Tower and St Thomas Church Tower in the Memorial Peace Gardens. Continue reading
Artistic Photographs of the Masshouse and Millennium Point buildings in the Eastside are of Birmingham UK.
Beautiful Photographs of the iconic Selfridges building in Birmingham UK’s Bullring shopping centre. Continue reading
Amazing Orange Sunrise at Kaikoura on New Zealand’s South Island. New Zealand Sunrise over Sea Photography. Continue reading
…i’m mobile now Sent from… …anywhere! (c) Nakedigit 2010
ND – Sunny, not Blue So there i was, walking through the Custard Factory in Birmingham’s sunny Digbeth and 2 guys walked past me. In the 2 seconds of their conversation that i heard fading up from the traffic in … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!